The anchor of Spingfest is a Spin-a-thon, at Ride Oakland. Indoor spinning is a fun and effective way to stay healthy. It is also a unique way to build community and raise $$ for EBIA.
- What is it? 4 hours of indoor spinning at the fantastic Ride Oakland.Never been on a ride? Check out this video. Also, Helen and the Ride team have cordially invited us on a practice ride before the event. Contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is it? Saturday April 25th from 1-5pm
- Who Can Ride? Anyone, 13 years or older. Sign up as a team (2-8 members) or an individual (for 1 or 8 slots) or sponsor a team (you needn’t ride at all). No experience, or the ability to ride a bike, required.
- How Do I register? Sign up online here.
- Why participate? #1 it will be fun. #2 it is a chance to build memories with our EBIA and extended Oakland community. #3 every dollar made from this event goes to fund the things that make EBIA unique – 1:1 technology, Intersession, Innovation Lab, Teacher PD, Extended School Year, Tutors and more!
- What’s in it for me? Besides the pride of accomplishment and a philanthropic glow, every registered team member receives very cool Springfest Swag and a chance to win prizes every hour. (your odds of winning will be very good people)